FilmGym’s Short “Chance Of Rain”, starring Philipp C. Wolter and Michelle Glick received the award for Best Narrative Short Film at the 16th Sonoma Film Festival on April 13th, 11:45AM. The Sonoma International Film Festival is one of the most fun-laden festivals, with local wine one every street corner, delicious films from around the world and just a really film-enthusiastic crowd.
“The Bridge”, FilmGym’s previous short and helmed by Philipp C. Wolter, had won the audience award at Sonoma in 2011.
FilmGym would like to congratulate everyone involved in the making of the film and a big thank you to all the peeps who supported the effort.
The unmatched RED Digital Camera System is now available to rent. After long research and numerous possibilities for set-ups, we have gathered the ultimate gear for flexibility and your wallet. Accessorries ranging from WoodenCamera to Shape to Lanparte, we have put together not only the best in quality, but also the most versatile and comfortable rig. If any additional items are needed, let us know and we will add them to your list through our extensive network of RED owners in the city.
Get ready and shoot. Rates are for the entire package. Feel free to email us or call 347.708.3456 for any questions on this package or to include fewer items.
RED Camera Package: 450/day | 650/weekend | 1800/week – insurance is required for all rentals
- 1 SCARLET-X W/ Ti PL MOUNT & AL CANON MOUNT / SIDE SSD
- 1 DSMC SIDE HANDLE
- 1 RED TOUCH 5.0″ LCD
- 4 REDVOLT
- 1 REDMAG 1.8″ SSD – 64GB
- 1 REDMAG 1.8″ SSD – 128GB
- 1 RED STATION REDMAG 1.8″
- 1 DSMC TRAVEL CHARGER
- 1 AC POWER ADAPTOR (DSMC)
- 1 LCD/EVF CABLE (RIGHT-TO-RIGHT) (12″)
- 2 GLOBAL MEDIA PRO 230WH V-Mount Batteries
- 1 GLOBAL MEDIA PRO 2-CHANNEL CHARGER
- 1 SWITRONIX V-MOUNT
- 1 WOODENCAMERA QUICK BACK & IDX BATTERY BACK
- 1 WOODENCAMERA EASY TOP (E/S)
- 1 WOODENCAMERA EASY RISER (E/S)
- 1 WODDENCAMERA LW15mm Bracket
- 1 WOODENCAMERA Easy Stick
- 1 WOODENCAMERA TOP HANDLE (CHEESE)
- 1 WOODENCAMERA A-Lock
- 1 WOODENCAMERA BRIDGEPLATE 19mm
- 1 WOODENCAMERA Tiny-versal 16 LW
- 1 WOODENCAMERA A-Box (E/S)
- 1 WOODENCAMERA 1/4-20 Hot Shoe
- 1 WOODENCAMERA Bent Rail Mount
- 1 WOODENCAMERA Shoulder Rig (Basic)
- 1 LANPARTE FOLLOW FOCUS with 35mm Wip and A/B hard stops (DIFF-2)
- 1 LANPARTE MATTE BOX 2 with flags and 2 4X4 or 4X5 filter holders
- 2 CHROSZIEL VARITUBE 15mm Telescoping Rods
- 1 HOODMAN HTR5 LCD Cover
- 1 SHAPE Telescoping Arm & Belt
- 1 10″ Noga Articulating Arm + shoe mount and stud with 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 thread
- Optional AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 with Canon-Adapter and Canon EF100mm f/2.8 Macro IS USM lenses
- Optional ARRI Softbank IV Light Kit also available for 65/day.
Professional Sound Equipment also available for rent: 100/day | 150/weekend | 500/week
- 1 Sennheiser MKH416 P48 Microphone (Includes 2 windscreens)
- 1 Sennheiser ew100 G2 Wireless Set
- 1 Rhode Boom Pole
- 1 Shock Mount
- 1 XLR Cable
- 1 Marantz PMD661 Digital Audio Recorder
The FilmGym started post-production on its new short film entitled “Chance Of Rain”. It is based on a play written by Chisa Hutchinson and tells the story of two characters who are brought together by fate and have to make the ultimate choice of life or death.
The Film is helmed by FilmGym peep Philipp C. Wolter, who also stars alongside Michelle Glick. The completion date is planed for January 2012. Festival submissions will follow soon after.
The FilmGym would like to thank all the supporter who have made this film possible. Please stay tuned for more information as we enter the new year with more exciting and even bigger projects.